At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working
environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We are looking for you ! We are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results oriented Distribution Strategy Manager (f/m/d). This is a great moment to join us as we are further developing our business footprint globally. This role is based in either our Frankfurt or Munich office.
Aufgaben In this exciting role you will...
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the global and regional distribution strategies and to our approach of covering and servicing important client segments
- Lead and/or support strategic and high priority distribution projects and initiatives supporting the firm’s organic and inorganic growth efforts with a global and / or regional scope
- Be responsible for implementing, tracking, and refining change initiatives within the global distribution function and for aligning and coordinating cross-functional change initiatives
- Conduct detailed analytical assessments and propose recommendations
- Support development of business plans and business cases
- Facilitate regional Business Dialogues and follow-ups
- Coordinate planning and execution of go-to-market strategy for new products and strategies in different regions
- Drive, support and monitor global/ cross-regional product campaigns
- Represent Distribution Function in firm wide key initiatives/ projects/ steering committees
- Develop and prepare senior management presentations and decision proposals for AllianzGI Governance Bodies (e.g. Executive Committee, Global Distribution Committee)
Profil You should have a strong interest in financial markets and passion for the asset management industry. Given the exposure provided in this role, the candidate needs to be prepared to deal with senior management from various functions on a day-to-day basis and to enjoy working in a diverse and highly energetic environment.
In particular, we are seeking a candidate with the following capabilities / experiences:
- Excellent University degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- Ideally at least 3 years of proven experience within a large organization or consultancy (including project management experience), preferably in the asset management industry (e.g. Investments, Products, Distribution, Consultants Relations, Business Management, Strategic Development)
- Proven skills in managing and working in international, cross-functional and geographically dispersed project teams
- Strategic mindset, a passion for innovation/thinking out of the box and agile responsiveness
- Experience in working with senior management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Native/proficient in English
- Outstanding skills in Microsoft Power Point and Excel